Our Client, an innovative leader in the Transportation Industry is looking to recruit an experienced Chief Marketing Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful.
- Oversees the company’s media relations including social media and all methods of advertising;
- Supervises the company’s market research, community relations and customer service;
- Runs trade show exhibits and free educational sessions provided to the community;
- Handles all printed promotions like brochures and electronic promotions like websites;
- Demonstrates a continual track record of success from month to month and year to year;
- Manages budgets across multiple departments;
- Sets up business processes and metrics;
- Drives daily execution and enhancement of the company’s overall marketing strategy;
- Analyzes the competition and reviews results of market research adjusting the company’s marketing strategy accordingly;
- Advises the product development department based on the results of market research;
- Provides support in the design and production of visual marketing tools;
- Manage the existing sales team on both B2C and B2B level;
- Ensure that the business development strategy is being implemented and reaches its intended growth target year on year.
- Possess a qualification at MQF level 6 in marketing, business development or equivalent;
- Experience in sales management, marketing and business development;
- Experience using data analytics to develop sustainable long-term strategies which lead to the company’s organic and inorganic growth;
- Exhibits superior organizational skills and strategic planning abilities;
- Has strong interpersonal skills as well as negotiation and persuasion abilities;
- Possesses excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively;
- Shows strong leadership skills;
- Has the ability to network and leverage contacts effectively.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.