Grand Hotel Excelsior, Malta is looking to recruit organised and service-minded Chef de Partie
to form part of its Kitchen Brigade on a full-time basis. The selected Chef de Partie
will be expected to fully uphold Company and the Preferred Brand standards, in order to provide an excellent service to our esteemed guests.
Chef de Partie's Requirements:
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably within a five-star environment
- Relevant qualifications in Food Preparation/ Culinary Arts from ITS or a similar institution
- An eye for detail
- A valid Food Handlers License
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent team-work skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle several concurrent tasks
- Leadership skills.