Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to join their team on a full-time basis.
To take full responsibility for the running of a particular section of the kitchen and to achieve the highest standards in the foodservice and upselling.
- Deputize in the Sous Chef’s absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so;
- Ensure that any anticipated shortages are communicated promptly to the Sous Chef or the Head Chef;
- Ensure that all dishes are being prepared to the correct recipe and to the correct quantity and served to the specifications set on the menu;
- Ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passé correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the presented manner;
- Ensure that junior cooks and trainees receive the right training and optimum guidance;
- Attend training courses and seminars as and when required;
- Work in all corners of the kitchen for further personal knowledge and improvement;
- Ensure that all sections of the kitchen, including storage areas, are kept clean at all times;
- Maintain On Going “Clean as you Go” Practices. To take environmentally friendly initiatives;
- The Chef de Partie is welcome to come up with innovative ideas as regards to new menu dishes and/ or specialties;
- Ensure that all stocks are kept under optimum conditions;
- Be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- Strive to study management subjects in preparation for future advancement;
- Enhancing and maintaining the kitchen product by actively communicating with superiors.
- Be familiar with HACCP Standards and Health & Safety Regulations as stipulated by law;
- Be proactive to the needs of the Kitchen operation, and anticipate any shortcomings;
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures;
- Ensure all security incidents and accidents are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of the direct manager;
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures;
- Perform any duties as per operations requirements as instructed by the Executive Chef.
*Interested candidates are requested to send a detailed CV together with a covering letter.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication, and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction, and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. Well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.