Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Chef de Partie
to join their team on a full-time basis. They are looking for a professional Chef de Partie
to amaze the patrons of their establishment with excellent cooking according to the chef’s recipes and specifications. Your work will be an important factor for a client’s contentment. The ultimate goal is to expand their clientele and reputation to ensure long-term success.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Enforce strict health and hygiene standards;
- Ensure adequacy of supplies at the cooking stations;
- Follow the guidance of the executive or sous chef and have input in new ways of presentation or dishes;
- Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation;
- Prepare ingredients that should be frequently available (vegetables, spices etc.);
- Put the effort in optimizing the cooking process with attention to speed and quality;
- Prepare menus in collaboration with colleagues.
Hugo Chetcuti is the visionary behind Hugo’s Group. He started back in the 1980s when he opened his first music club in Paceville, St Julian’s. Today he owns various pubs, restaurants and entertainment places which give a major contribution towards the Maltese nightlife and entertainment industry. Hugo’s Group Company’s portfolio will expand further within the hotel industry with the opening of its first two Hotels in St. Julian’s. With the birth of Hugo’s Hotels, the Hugo’s Group will bring an unprecedented standard of hospitality in its class that will set new standards in the hospitality industry.
- At least 1-year experience working in a similar position;
- Ability to work a variable shift pattern;
- Ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure;
- Culinary school diploma;
- Excellent use of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and processes;
- Knowledge of best cooking practices.