Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Chef de Partie to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The ideal candidate will be responsible for effectively producing food to the highest level, organisation and running of the section assigned to.
What will you be doing:
What are we looking for:
- Ensure all food preparation meets standards;
- Prepare and present high-quality food;
- Supervise staff;
- Keep all working areas clean and tidy and ensure no cross-contamination;
- Prepare all mis-en-place for all relevant menus;
- Contribute to controlling costs, improving gross profit margins, and other departmental and financial targets;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships;
- Assist Head Chef / Sous Chef in the training of all staff in compliance with company procedures;
- Report maintenance, hygiene, and hazard issues;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations, and all health and safety and food safety legislation.
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years of previous experience as a Chef de Partie or strong experience as a Demi Chef de Partie role;
- Strong coaching skills;
- Ability and desire to motivate the team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Achieved a basic food hygiene certificate;
- Supervisory experience;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work in a busy environment;
- Ability to work on own or in teams;
- Creative and innovative and follows current culinary trends.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.