Nestle Malta Ltd is looking to recruit a Category & Channel Sales Development Specialist
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Nestle Malta Ltd would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, they are taking all necessary precautions whilst providing a safe working environment for all their employees.
The Category & Channel Sales Development Department acts as a catalyst between the Sales & Marketing functions, developing ways to aid the Sales team to deliver the various marketing ambitions. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our CCSD Team, developing and building relations between all departments and ensuring that the various targets in place are reached.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Category and Channel Analysis including identifying GAPs and proposing actions;
- Forecasting and Budgeting and understanding the situation of the market;
- Gaining Competitor, shopper and customer knowledge to develop winning channel strategies and channel insight;
- Working with Sales to identify opportunities & solutions to further develop categories within the specific channels;
- Liaising with Marketing to improve and optimise the category portfolio within channels;
- SKU Prioritisation in different Channels;
- Evaluating and monitoring promotions on a weekly basis.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a trade marketing, sales or marketing role in FMCG;
- Has a strong business acumen with an analytical mindset and a flair for number crunching;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the local trade customers, competition and structure;
- Is curious, motivated and has a willingness to learn;
- Ability to work independently while being a team player to achieve common goals;
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly MS Excel;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
Nestle Malta Ltd:
- Multinational environment and structured way of working;
- Cross-functional interaction, review and align objectives;
- Intensive knowledge about various categories and aiding in developing the necessary trade plans;
- The space to give your own personal touch and contribution.
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health, and Wellness strategy. We offer an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting our conviction that people are our most important asset.