Job vacancy: Casino & Poker Commissioning Editor
Gambling.com Group in Malta is looking for a full-time Casino & Poker Commissioning Editor
to work across their gambling.com group websites, with a focus on commissioning, editing and publishing high-quality Freelancer content across Casino, Poker, Slots and Gambling news and strategy online publications.
The person in the role should be responsible for the sourcing, management and retention of suitable freelancer writers for their website platforms including quality control, ideation and reporting to stakeholders on results. This role sits within their content teams but consistently works cross-functionally with their product sales, design, social and marketing teams to create the perfect user experience and remain aligned with core company goals.
- Sourcing/Management and Retention of freelancers & commission of high-quality original content for several online platforms;
- Editing & Publishing commissioned articles in a timely fashion to maximise commercial goals and company strategies;
- Create a strategy and schedule for use of Freelancer content across various websites to align with company KPIs and strategic goals;
- Manage and account for Freelancer Budget and Resources;
- Report to stakeholders on Freelancer activity, commercial KPI’s and suggest process improvements where merited for implementation;
- Work with stakeholders and product managers to deliver Freelancer content that aligns with sporting calendar, news requirements, product updates and website development;
- Optimise copy and data within content created using knowledge of SEO and internal company SEO teams, persuasion or branding, depending on the occasion;
- Work between product, SEO, marketing, Ops and Content Teams to ensure the tone of voice and brand standards are met;
- Continually suggest new and exciting ways to engage and form relationships through the development of content;
- Strategic planning and ideation with larger content and product teams;
- On-page SEO and UX optimizations.
- Experience writing and editing copy for a wide array of marketing and content needs;
- Experience in Editing and Publishing management across a Casino and Gambling environment;
- Fluent in English, and an excellent writer and communicator;
- Experienced in working within digital content writing (Gambling industry a plus);
- A flawless writer with a keen eye for detail and accuracy;
- Demonstrated experience in managing online content;
- Demonstrated experience in creating content and editorial products;
- Knowledge of HTML and SEO.
- Knowledgeable of SEO techniques and best practices;
- Knowledgeable of conversion-oriented copywriting tactics;
- Experience with common SEO and digital marketing tools i.e. Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, etc;
- A passion for making an impact on real people’s lives with meaningful content and information;
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms;
- Experience of HTML;
- Enthusiastic about the Casino industry in general.
GDC Trading Limited (gambling.com):
This is Gambling.com, your one-stop-shop for online gambling news and reviews. Since 2011 we have been providing players with the tools they need to get the most out of online gaming. We only partner with the best of the best when it comes to online casinos, so players can rest easy knowing that any site featured on Gambling.com is a casino of the highest calibre. Our dedicated and award-winning staff has years of experience in the online gambling industry, and as such know all the casino ins and outs. This level of familiarity and knowledge allows us to compile some of the most detailed casino guides and reviews on the internet.
- SEO Operations Website Copywriting Copywriter Editing Publishing Freelance Management Casino Industry Experience.