The Stars Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Casino Analyst to join their busy and dynamic Intelligence team on a full-time basis.
Why we need you:
- You will use advanced analytics to contribute to the key decisions made in the area of CRM Marketing by being the analytical partner for PokerStars Casino.
- You’ll deliver advanced analytical projects within a fast-paced environment and apply data to areas such as campaign analysis, return on investment and A/B testing.This data will then be used to help drive insights and produce more efficient and effective CRM campaigns within the Casino verticals. The extraction of these insights will require you to be able to work with large data sets.
Who are we looking for:
- You will have previous experience in the online casino industry and have a deep understanding of casino product, this is important when it comes to providing meaningful insights for the business.
- You’ll have a degree (or equivalent) in one of the quantitative areas, such as Statistics, Maths or Economics.
- As you will be communicating with various areas and senior management, relaying insights to non-technical members of the business as such a great command of English is fundamental.
- The nature of our industry requires individuals to be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have the ability to see the bigger picture. The insights you provide will have an impact on the casino business area, so it is important for you to evaluate these and prioritise the value-adding tasks.
- You’ll be proficient at extracting and working with large data sets using SQL, MicroStrategy, or similar. You will be an expert in PowerPoint or Tableau.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience in data mining, advanced analytics (clustering, regression, predictive models or similar). As well as practical experience working with statistical tools such as SPSS, SAS, R, KNIME.
What’s in it for you?
- The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we provide advice and financial relocation assistance to those moving to Malta.
- We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you can join our company pension scheme. You can make the most of our personal interest allowance in order to learn something new or pursue a hobby. If you have a baby whilst you work for us, we will give you 1000 EUR as congratulations.
- Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support to develop your skills and support you in progressing your career.
- We contribute €5.25 daily towards a lunch provision, with special discounts available for staff at the gourmet food court located within the office building. There is also free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
What happens next?
- We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview
The Stars Group:
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry-leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands. Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies. This role is in the Group’s Malta office in the Business Intelligence department.