C. Fino & Sons Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Carpenter/Sanding Machine Operator to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be engaged in the role of working on a sanding machine making sure that the wooden surfaces are properly sanded to the required finish, in order to process the finished items to the spraying department
The chosen candidates will:
- Set up and operates belt sanding machine to polish flat wooden surfaces. Pushes button to lower drive wheel and installs abrasive belt of specified grit, using wrenches;
- Turn valves to regulate the flow of coolant onto the polishing belt and starts the machine;
- Examine first run part to determine conformance of finish to specifications and adjusts the height of conveyor as indicated to achieve specified finish;
- Replace worn polishing belts, cleans collection tank, using hand tools, to maintain the machine in operating condition;
- Be required to finishing off by hand sanding when necessary to finish off unreached areas.
C. Fino & Sons Ltd:
Established in 1935, C. Fino + Sons Limited is certainly one of the oldest and most reputable furniture houses in Malta having no less than 3000 square metres of display area. Representing some of the finest furniture and home furnishing brands in Europe, we are able to furnish all types of rooms from kitchens to bedrooms, living rooms, dining suites and even offices, not just with furniture but also with furnishings such as ornaments, lights, flooring and curtains, bringing five divisions of specialist designers and consultants to your assistance.
- Attention to detail;
- Able to work in small a team environment;
- Be reliable, responsible, dependable and able to fulfil the obligations required.