eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit Call Centre Agents
to join their team on a full-time basis.
This position calls for smart, well organised, self-motivated individuals with strong communication skills. The successful candidates will be responsible for their contribution to the overall operational performance of the contact centre.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various communication channels including live chat, messenger, phone, email, social media and face to face;
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved in an effective manner;
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, are taken;
- Build and develop strong customer relationships;
- Contribute to the on-going development and improvement of the Ecabs’ customer experience;
- Contribute towards the successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and customer satisfaction targets;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated personnel for further investigation.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and constantly changing environment;
- Ability to align personal performance with the contact centre’s objectives;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Excellent computer skills (experience with Word, Excel and Outlook);
- Methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure;
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting skills;
- Fluent in Maltese, English and at least one additional language.