Rosselli AX Privilege in Malta is looking to recruit a Butler to join their team on a full-time basis. A Butler primarily serves as a key point of contact for all guests, including VIP guests, throughout their stay at the hotel also provides a courteous, professional, efficient, flexible and personalized service at all times.
- Takes care of all VIP and non-VIP suite room guests and coordinate with all concerned departments to fulfil guest needs and requests;
- Ensures long-staying / special-attention / occasion-celebrating guests are taken care of exclusively, paying particular attention to their needs and requests;
- To consistently provide thoughtful, caring and sincere service;
- To identify and anticipate guests’ needs and ensure personalized service is provided;
- Follows all the guest needs until they are completed to the total guest satisfaction;
- Ensures that all requests from guests are made possible and are followed up on;
- Welcomes all of the hotel guests arriving at the hotel;
- Ensures repeat guests are met and greeted on a daily basis and profiles are updated;
- Serves welcome drinks and escorts the guests to their assigned rooms;
- Conducts the in-room check-in process in a fast and efficient manner, following all the standards and assists the guests with their luggage delivery;
- Provides prompt laundry service and shoe shine service, ensuring special preferences of guests are met;
- Takes care of the guest’s requests and liaise with respective departments: laundry, wake up call, concierge and any special requests;
- Assists with any plans or arrangements the guest intend to make during their stay;
- Records transactions and order items in Point of sales (POS) system;
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction on a daily basis;
- Serves the guests in a calm, discrete and courteous manner, respecting timing standards;
- Supports the other departments such as Front Desk, Housekeeping and Room service with their duties;
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas, picks-up trays and clean tables as needed to ensure a clean lobby and lounge as well as the public areas throughout the day.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
The latest addition to the capital city, Rosselli – AX Privilege, is the first 5-star luxury hotel in Valletta. Once the residence of a well-established goldsmith and philanthropist, the Rosselli house has always been brimming with historical detail. Its richness has been passed onto generations and it is still highly visible in today’s reformed luxury hotel. The Rosselli rooms depict elegance, sophistication and extravagance while also having an element of comfort, satisfaction and convenience. All the rooms have their own story to tell. We invite you to choose the story you want to relive? Luxury is also evident through the hotel’s services and facilities. As soon as you step inside the hotel, you will be treated with authority, distinction and greatness. Well-taken care of by your personal butler and making use of the hotel’s supreme facilities, Rosselli – AX Privilege is your home away from home.
- Positive attitude with excellent grooming standards;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to hold a conversation with the guests in a natural and spontaneous manner;
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations and the ability to work on her/his own;
- Excellent understanding of dedication and priority;
- Computer literate;
- A secondary level of education;
- Fluent in the English Language;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Minimum 1 years’ experience at a similar level at a 5 star or full-service hotel.