Haud Systems Limited in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Business Operations Executive to join their team on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the Business Operations Executive will support the Company by fulfilling HAUD’s and its subsidiary’s requirements in relation to setting up processes that can be on a client-by-client basis on our B2B setup. The position will also require liaising with the different departments to ensure smooth day-to-day operations. The Employee is expected to be hands-on and should enjoy working in an energetic team environment and have the enthusiasm and ambition to complete tasks and key projects to the highest standard. Ability and commitment are vital to succeed in this challenging role.
Requirements and Education:
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operations with the Company’s clients and partners to ensure the highest level of efficiency and quality, to deliver the services;
- Coordinate the different departments involved in the preparation for going live with new clients and products;
- Create and maintain documented procedures, work processes, and manuals both for internal and external purposes including preparation for ISO certification;
- Develop and deliver training material and training plans for a current and new product for internal purposes but also for external clients;
- Maintaining internal policies and procedures, monitoring their effectiveness, and making recommendations for their improvement;
- Follow and/or set work priorities to meet company goals as scheduled;
- Perform other duties in relation to business operations as required by the business and/or the Business Operations Manager.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar operations role ideally with an international organisation;
- Experience working for a technology-oriented organisation will be considered an asset;
- Strong business acumen;
- A proven track record in achieving targets;
- Structured and organised;
- Ability to keep deadlines;
- Strong work ethics;
- Responsible individual, taking ownership of all operational aspects of the Company;
- Self-starter, and problem solver with the ability to solve problems in an efficient, business-friendly and creative manner;
- Work independently or under minimal supervision;
- Ability to work cross-functionally with other teams is essential;
- Proficient in MS applications especially Word, Excel, and Powerpoint;
- Ability to use SQL will be considered as an asset but not a must;
- Analytical Skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Haud Systems Limited:
Haud provides mobile network operators (MNOs) with a complete security service to detect SS7, Diameter, and SMS fraud, filter spam and protect revenue. With its unrivalled expertise, flexible solutions and round-the-clock support, HAUD helps operators stay in control of their networks, their wholesale revenues and customer experience. We increase mobile network operator revenues and protect subscribers with a comprehensive, managed solution to detect fraud, filter spam and monetize legitimate traffic coming via ‘grey routes’. A subsidiary of technology specialist Trillian Group, HAUD was founded in 2010 by experts with more than a decade of experience in the messaging and A2P sector. Since then, it has built a team with an extensive background working for major MNO brands to optimise revenue and security. As members of the GSMA and the Communications Fraud Control Association (CFCA), HAUD plays an active role in supporting the mobile telecommunications industry in the fight against fraud. Headquartered in Malta and with an office in Singapore, HAUD advises customers on how to generate new revenues from recoverable A2P traffic while eliminating fraud and spam traffic, maximising network performance and reducing subscriber churn. HAUD’s portfolio of products and services can be deployed in custom configurations, providing operators with flexible and robust protection to meet precise requirements.
- High level of initiative and self-motivated;
- Team player;
- Well organised and strong technical project management skills;
- Good communication and reporting skills;
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines.