Red Acre Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team on a full-time basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Red Acre Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
We are looking to expand our team in Malta and require an outstanding Business Development Manager to drive Red Acres growth to the next level. Red Acre is the umbrella for a number of entities and we are looking for someone who thrives on the thrill of chasing and closing deals. You will be a proactive and sales focused individual with unwavering focus on the success of growing our portfolio.
As a Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Experience in planning, delivering and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy;
- Proven successes in Sales, Consulting, Media and/or Advertising;
- Passion for business development, self prospecting, lead generation and a proven track record of working towards sales goals;
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex challenges and develop recommendations and action plans;
- Ability to thrive and adapt, in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Excellent analytical, communication, and influencing skills with the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions for all clients.
- An enthusiastic and energetic person with a good attitude;
- Knowledge of the Forex and payments industry;
- Creative individual who pushes the boundaries with innovation;
- Be target driven and KPI focused;
- Must have a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets in a busy customer focused environment;
- A proven track record in winning new business;
- High proficiency with MS Office, with CRM & database system experience;
- A passion for delivering true value and excellent customer service and a hunger to succeed.
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call center, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience;
- Experience with inside sales, including sales outreach;
- Fluent written and spoken English essential.