KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta) Limited is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Sales is a high profile opportunity within KPMG. You will be playing a crucial role in driving the business forward and will be part of a dynamic team culture offering strong internal networks and support. Your role will be to manage a defined portfolio of targets in Malta and internationally to drive opportunities, relationships and revenue across the firm.
- Build market awareness of KPMG for their assigned product and service offering;
- Engage in Account Management, including Account Planning, Client procurement, Meeting follow-up, Pipeline development, Opportunity pursuit and qualification, Contract negotiation, Risk management, Proposal and Statement of Work (SOW) development, and Revenue attainment;
- Owns the development and execution of a demand generation strategy to drive pipeline and sales to agreed KPI’s;
- Owns and cultivates senior stakeholder relationships within key strategic accounts;
- Owns and manages key relationships within the KPMG partner network to drive pipeline from within the firms’ client base;
- Owns and manages the relationship with key Microsoft stakeholders to develop co-selling opportunities;
- Leads key bids and proposals for large scale transformation programmes;
- Works as a trusted advisor with clients around their strategic business and technology needs;
- Leads and supports the negotiation of contracts and ensures compliance with KPMG policy;
- Builds local relationships through networking and promotional events.
KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta) Limited:
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is an international business & IT solutions provider that supports organisations in business transformations enabled by technology. Our work focuses on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), e-commerce and Cloud Solutions. Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
- Minimum of five years of demonstrated successful business development management experience;
- Strong subject matter knowledge or industry experience;
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results;
- Ability to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings;
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead relationship-building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, and other stakeholders;
- Travel as necessary.