Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit a corporate-driven, results-oriented and energetic Business Development Executive (Residency and Citizenship)
for one of our clients which is a leader in this sector on a full-time basis. The main purpose of this role is to actively look for and pursue strategic opportunities for attracting new leads- for example by building new relationships through attending conferences and researching the market, by identifying intermediaries and regularly communicating with new and existing intermediaries and identifying new markets or products for the designated region. This position also calls for actively handling leads as necessary in the designated Region.
A typical day might include:
You must possess and also be good at:
- Proactively identifying and pursuing strategic opportunities for attracting new prospective clients and intermediaries to the firm.
- Responsible for a portfolio of prospective clients.
- Weekly reporting to Management on the status of projects, opportunities, campaigns and engagements.
- Maintaining an avid knowledge particularly on any relevant programmes and any other products which may be attractive to the market.
- Keeping abreast with any developments in the region and economy, as well as conducting a regular competition study and analysis to identify opportunities where the firm may expand its client reach. This requires close liaison with the Product Development Team and Research & Development Team to develop any new products and opportunities tailor-made to the market.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Why you should join:
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, CRM, database and information systems
- Experience in a professional sales environment
- Networking skills and a pro-active approach
- Experience in dealing with foreign clients
- Customer analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Mature and independent.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory and compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more. We assist these organisations with the sourcing and implementation of EU funded projects and tailor our services to each individual requirement ensuring positive results every time. Besides advising public and private organisations on EU funding, Paragon staff also assist good organisations to become great through business and financial advice.
- Possibility to grow in an intercultural and dynamic environment
- Full on the job training will be provided
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Challenging work in a young, dynamic, multi-lingual firm
- Stable and strong international background.