Paragon Europe in Malta is looking to recruit Business Development Affiliates from different time zones to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to Senior Management.
Day to day activities include:
- Work closely with our business teams to promote products & services with your networks;
- Generating leads through your social networks;
- Have a commitment towards daily, weekly & overall progress in online traffic & sales;
- Be available for ad hoc & twice-weekly meetings assessing results and statistics;
- Be able to pilot test products & services;
- Provide business intelligence insights that increase our sales products performance.
Paragon Global is a unique company that creates a great work environment for innovation, team spirit and sustainability. We built a corporate culture that promotes and values performance, integrity, transparency and diversity in its people. Being part of the Paragon Global team means possessing strong leadership skills, being proactive and being creative as your set of knowledge, skills and attitude.
- Previous experience in the same position will be considered an advantage;
- Business fluency in English - any additional language will be considered an advantage;
- Having a large social network is optimal;
- Knowledge of display/mobile/video ads;
- Knowledge of online commercialisation opportunities;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Able to prioritize tasks and work under pressure;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Good problem-solving and project management skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.