Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Business Centre Coordinator
to join their team within the Banqueting Department on a full-time basis. The Business Centre Coordinator
is responsible for coordinating the day-to-day tasks associated with meetings, functions and events being held at the Hilton Malta business or conference centre. The role entails day-to-day leadership and direction of the banqueting team, as well as administrative duties supporting the event.
- The ideal candidate should be reliable and outgoing, with excellent guest and communication skills, an eye for detail and a flair for meeting people;
- We are looking for a smart team member, who enjoys being of service, is able to follow our brand standards and come up with creative ways to ‘wow’ our guests. This position requires a high level of organisational skill;
- The team member must be fluent in the use of Microsoft applications and able to multitask within a high-pressure environment;
- Previous work experience in food and beverage service, preferably at a leadership level, and previous administrative experience are necessary for this position;
- A formal ITS (or equivalent) qualification will be considered an asset.
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.