Our Client is seeking Senior Associates to join their Business Advisory service line. The Business Advisory team provides advice to clients on corporate finance, transaction services and valuation and other related services.
Reporting to the Director and Senior Manager, the role will involve the management of client engagements including;
- Strategic analysis of financial data;
- Financial and business modelling;
- Providing consultancy to companies on corporate and financial transactions;
- Providing consultancy to companies on financial due diligence;
- Providing consultancy to companies on mergers and acquisitions;
- Providing advice to businesses on financing, capital expansion and capital efficiency;
- Providing advice to businesses on financial re-structuring, valuations and capital market transactions;
- Providing advice to businesses on bespoke business and financial advisory engagements in various industry sectors.
Skills & Qualifications
- An Accounting degree or the equivalent at MQF Level 7;
- A minimum of 3 years experience, preferably in Transaction, Business or Financial advisory services;
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work; and
- Has the ability to work on own initiative and within a team.
Our Client can provide an exciting career path, with personal and professional development through involvement in challenging engagements and also on the job training.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.