Edil Rustico in Malta is currently looking to recruit Brick Layer and Steel Fixer workers to join their team on a full-time basis.
The chosen candidate would be a team player looking to be involved in the retaliation of specialized and innovative projects engineering solutions with a passion for detailing and execution on a range of exciting and prestigious new-build and refurbished projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be conversant with, set up, and operate various trade machines, tools, and equipment to achieve the required designs and structures to high standards. Such may include but shall not be limited to frame cutters, drill presses, lathes, press-break, and shears;
- To fabricate and assemble steel products and structures. More specifically, to measure fabricate, cut, weld, and shape steel parts, flowing drawings provided and any instructions from the supervisor to perform required tasks;
- The steelworker will also need to assemble and erect the fabricated structures as needed and in accordance with engineering plans and technical specifications;
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches, as well as take and/or read measurements.
Skills and Requirements:
Edil Rustico Ltd:
Edil Rustico Ltd has been established since 2017 providing building services to our clients. Edil Rustico Ltd relates mainly to civil engineering works, turnkey assignments, project management and restoration works. From small to large projects, our goal is to increase the function of your home, making it a beautiful well-designed space. We strive to understand the needs of our clients and implement the most cost effective solutions. At Edil Rustico Ltd Construction, we strive to build quality homes and businesses while providing attentive customer service. We work closely with the subcontractors and suppliers to make sure your home is built to your and our standards.
- Minimum of 3 years working in construction, in a similar position;
- A recognized qualification up to diploma level in the field would be considered an asset;
- Experience in working with various trade machines, tools, and equipment and must be able to use these safely;
- Able to communicate effectively in English;
- Able to stand for long hours, lift heavy objects and conduct repetitive motions;
- Trained to work effectively at heights for installations purposes;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to learn;
- Able to work under pressure completing tasks with minimum supervision.