L’Occitane en Provence in Malta is looking to recruit a Brand Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Brand Manager
is responsible for the successful development, implementation and management of the Brand in Malta, supporting the brand promise and strengthening brand equity.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience:
- The candidate will establish, build and maintain a strong business relationship with the Brand;
- Will continually evaluate the Brand Strategy and Brand Portfolio aiming for complete customer satisfaction and the increase of market share for the brand and ultimately, the maximization of sales and profit;
- Ensures achievement of all set targets, monitors and modifies when necessary, and defines an all-encompassing commitment to the Brand’s image;
- Leads and ensures the development of the Sales team so that the daily, weekly, monthly business objectives are met while delivering a highly qualitative Customer Service specific to L'Occitane;
- Forecasts and develops merchandise assortments by category and continually evaluates, analyses, and adjusts these assortments;
- Is responsible for the buying of merchandise according to the Brand's guidelines and in line with consumer requirements;
- Performs regular market research and trends analysis, ensures appropriate brand presence and visibility;
- Ensures execution of all Brand communication, internally and externally, in conjunction with the Group’s Marketing team;
- Ensures proper execution of product launches, events and seasonal brand campaigns for the growth of the business with the marketing team;
- Reviews performance data that includes financial, sales, and activity reports and spreadsheets, to monitor and measure outlet productivity, goal achievement, and overall effectiveness.
The candidate should ideally have:
Attributes & Skills Required:
- 2-3 years of brand management experience;
- Qualification in management is a strong plus;
- Experience in selling speciality, luxury and/or lifestyle consumer goods is strongly preferred;
- Highly proficient in IT and reporting tools;
- Experience in managing & directing sales teams.
L’Occitane en Provence:
The natural beauty from the South of France, since 1976.
- Strong brand knowledge is a must;
- Meticulous work approach, with prevalent attention to detail;
- Excellent organisational, project, planning and time management capabilities;
- Ability to multitask;
- Willing to travel;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills;
- Business and Marketing acumen;
- Highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse performance and make effective decisions.