One of our clients a leader in the Logistics and Transport industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Bond Operations Clerk to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assist the Bonds Operations Manager in the coordination of deliveries and delivery persons;
- Tally consignments & measurements of goods;
- Provide good customer service to clients;
- Be the main point of contact between the Bonds Section and the Head Office;
- Input consignment data into the computer system;
- Keep the Head Office and other departments informed as required;
- Adhere to health and safety regulations and instructions.
- Minimum O level standard of education;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese. Knowledge of Italian would be an asset;
- Basic knowledge of logistics and transport;
- Be a strong team player whilst able to work under pressure without supervision.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Good communication and telephone handling skills;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail;
- Time management and organisational skills;
- Customer-orientated approach.