Job Vacancy: Bingo Coordinator
Job Reference: BCMT0720JIM
A Bingo Coordinator to join the Bingo product team, coordinate product releases, contribute to the creation and evolution of the product roadmap, and carry out user experience testing.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a gaming product team and display a good understanding of online gaming products. You will be a results driven selfstarter, possessing good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail. You will be a forward thinking individual with a passion for delivering the highest quality. Together with an attractive benefits package, relevant training will be provided for the successful applicant. You will be expected to work any five days from seven and working hours may vary.
Preferred Skills, Qualifications, and Experience:
- Coordinating Scheduled product releases;
- Contributing to the creation and evolution of the product roadmap;
- Assisting with usability and user experience testing.
- Experience working in a gaming product or project team and display a good understanding of online gaming products;
- Interest and meticulous eye for improving user journeys and user experience;
- Desire to improve and take ownership of designated areas of responsibility;
- Forward thinking individual with a passion for delivering the highest quality;
- Results driven selfstarter with the ability to work on your own initiative;
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills together with the ability to work independently without supervision;
- Ability to be innovative, creative, and a lateral thinker who is able to understand and adapt to market and technology trends.
*If you believe you possess the skills and experience necessary for this role then please email your CV and Covering Letter quoting the Position Reference BCMT0720JIM.
bet365, one of the world's leading online gambling companies, is a driving force in the development of enterprise and Internet technology. Established by Denise Coates CBE in 2001, we have rapidly grown into a global operation employing over 4,300 people and deliver an unrivalled online experience to more than
45 million customers and 20 languages. Initially, we began by offering online Sports betting but with forwarding thinking leadership we chose to focus our attention on In-Play betting. The gamble paid off and enabled us to forge our market-leading position. In-Play has been fundamental to our success and remains the cornerstone of a business which, in 2017/18, saw £52.6 billion taken in Sports wagers with up to 2 million markets on-site at any one time. Our game-changing In-Play betting product and comprehensive sports Live Streaming service covering 140,000 events a year are complemented by our offerings in Casino, Poker, Games, Vegas and Bingo. Innovation continues to be our lifeblood and we pride ourselves on the standards of customer service we deliver. Driven by a shared vision to be the best in our industry, a technology team in excess of 1,000 people work in-house to provide the technological advances that enable us to maintain our leadership position. Giving our teams the freedom to innovate is essential to our success. Our award-winning business has worked hard to cultivate a culture of creativity where good ideas and a techno entrepreneurial attitude are encouraged and rewarded. Today we continue to push technological boundaries and break new ground in software innovation.