SimplyPay Ltd, Malta looking for a Billing and Processing Administrator
to analyze, reconcile, and provide billing data to ensure accuracy and efficiency in all parts of our company’s billing and payment system process. Proactively addresses problems with vendors, departments, and individual users with an emphasis on problem tracking and final resolution.
Billing and Processing Administrator Job Responsibilities:
Billing and Processing Administrator Required Qualifications:
- Writes Reports to extract information from billing system databases.
- Tracks problem reports and follows through until final resolution.
- Analysis and correction of recycled usage to find the root cause and bill the end user.
- Assures accuracy of the data that is obtained from our multiple databases and provides it to the various users and departments.
- Ensure that all applicable billing software is up and running on a daily basis.
- Troubleshoots billing applications for errors and reports to management any significant issues.
- Ensures that all user files are processed and loaded daily.
- Monitors the many facets of revenue assurance that affect profitability.
- Performs work on special projects as assigned by management.
- Proactively and independently searches out and verifies the accuracy of all billing elements.
- Provides trending analysis for areas analyzed.
Billing and Processing Administrator Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Information System, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken Russian, Armenian and English languages is a must.
- High knowledge of working with HSA processing system is requested.
- Certified HSA payment system and billing and processing administrator is a must.
- Developed skill set working with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with HS&A Payment System is a must.
- Background or familiarity with billing/payment systems or wireless industry is a plus.
- Familiarity with or aptitude for working with a technology-driven product is helpful.
- Strategic thinking.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
The Company Offers the Following:
- Must possess people skills and a personal style that will establish credibility with internal and external customers alike.
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Able to think-out-the-box and generate new ideas.
- Be responsible, self-disciplined, reliable, systematic, and have a high degree of personal integrity.
- Follow procedures and have a structured approach to problem-solving.
- Be organized and motivated and able to manage own time effectively and respond positively to different situations.
- Competitive salary (including car allowance and cellphone allowance).
- Tailored incentive scheme designed to financially reward job performance.
- A challenging, rewarding and fun work environment.
- All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply by sending their CVs
We are an innovative company remaining devoted to the core values of the financial world: TRUST and INTEGRITY. Therefore, we bring to Malta our self-service payment kiosks, yet the most convenient and reliable way to pay most of your bills and needs. Our products and services have been created with 3 simple yet most important things in mind: SIMPLICITY SimplyPay is here to provide its customers and partners with reliable and instant transactions in the real-time mode. With us your payments will be processed at no time, saving your precious time for more important things! CONVENIENCE With SimplyPay kiosks payments is done with only 2-3 simple steps at almost no cost. SimplyPay offers the network of the most convenient locations throughout Malta, some of which operate 24 hours. RELIABILITY When it comes to reliability, first and foremost, each cent paid through SimplyPay payment kiosks is insured. Should any issue arise our Support Team is there to help you almost immediately.