Our client is an established
Finance Services firm in Malta who is currently looking to recruit a Junior Finance Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Issuing invoices and statements on a regular basis;
- Following up with debtors to ensure payments are affected within a reasonable time-frame;
- Liaising with partners and client-facing staff to ensure that all time is being billed accordingly.
- 'A’ Level standard of education;
- Good knowledge of office software applications;
- Preferably 1-year experience in a similar role or working within an office environment;
- Background in accounts will be considered an asset;
- Perform any other tasks assigned to him/her as needed, assigned by his/her direct supervisor;
- Have the ability to work and perform under pressure;
- Have good communication and organizational skills;
- Be fluent in both written and spoken English Language;
- Have the ability to work on one’s own initiative and work well within a team;
- Demonstrate attention to detail.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Quad is a boutique Human Resources Consultancy offering an array of bespoke services including recruitment, HR Advisory, Training & Development, Payroll Services and Salary Benchmarking and Legal Advisory, amongst others.