A client of ours is looking to recruit a BI Developer. You will be involved in implementing and supporting Business Intelligence solutions across their client base.
You will be required to:
- Aggregate large sets of data from various sources into a data warehouses.
- Create high-quality datasets for business analysts’ consumption.
- Create reports for operational use.
- Extend the data warehouse model with additional dimensions and facts.
- Integrate new data sources.
- Closely work with the BI operations team to rectify identified issues.
- Recommend improvements, participate in daily stand-ups and assist in task planning.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent SQL knowledge with an ability to write well-performing queries
- Good ETL and ELT knowledge.
- Experience with Microsoft SSRS or Crystal Reports
- Strong knowledge of Power BI/Tableau/Qlikview is a plus
- Basic Microsoft SQL server administration knowledge.
- Use of Project tracking software (such as JIRA).
- A collaborative approach and worked in Agile teams.
About the Company:
The BI Developer position is within a Business Software Solutions company operating in Malta which provides customized software solutions.