Rosselli AX Privilege, Malta is looking to recruit a Bartender
on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will join one of our 5* outlets by ensuring that the highest standards, presentation of food and bar service is achieved and maintained. Must be instrumental in maximizing food and beverage sales.
- Acknowledging the guest, hosting, answering the telephone according to the company standard, greeting and seating guests;
- To ensure a consistently high standard of service, smart and well trained staff who are directed and coached at all times;
- To control the emotions of any guest who is complaining by adopting a caring and efficient manner and to follow up any cases reported by staff;
- To be efficient, caring and friendly in all communications when dealing with guests and colleagues;
- To be professional, co-operative with staff. Be a good team member, flexible and agree to carrying out instructions given by your superiors;
- Conduct on the job training and ensure that standards, behaviour and proper grooming is adhered to at all times.
- Good food and beverage background, with a minimum of two years’ experience working in a similar environment;
- Has excellent verbal communication skills;
- Have a flair for managing a busy operation;
- Willing to go the extra mile and be committed to ensure that guests/clients receive a pleasant, efficient and high level of service;
- Able to maximize profits and sales;
- Be able to speak fluent English and another European language.
Rosselli AX Privilege:
Serenely located within the walls of the busy capital city of Malta, Rosselli – AX Privilege is the first 5 star luxury hotel in Valletta. The former house of a reputable goldsmith and outstanding philanthropist, Casa Rosselli-Massa has been delicately converted into the magnificent 17th century Baroque Palazzo on 167, Merchants Street, Valletta. A flawless combination between traditional and contemporary, impeccable service, rich in history – there’s nothing quite like Rosselli – AX Privilege.