Grand Hotel Excelsior in Malta is looking to recruit organised and service-minded Bartenders
to form part of its Food & Beverage Service team on a full-time basis. The selected candidates will be expected to fully uphold Company and the Preferred Brand standards, in order to provide an excellent service to our esteemed guests.
Grand Hotel Excelsior:
GrandHotelExcelsior. As the premier destination among 5-star Valletta hotels, the Grand Hotel Excelsior is ideally located on the doorstep of a UNESCO World Heritage Site – the Capital City of Valletta, with all its major attractions, culture, art treasures, and historical architectural gems. This acclaimed Valletta Malta hotel prides itself in providing the discerning traveller with magnificent accommodation, breathtaking views of Marsamxett Harbour and Manoel Island, state-of-the-art meeting rooms, and an unforgettable dining experience. Its central position allows for easy travel to all parts of the Maltese islands.
- Knowledge of preparation of cocktails, mocktails and popular drinks
- Knowledge of bar-stock record keeping
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Fluency in English. Any other international language will be considered an asset
- The ability to work flexible hours including split-shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Organisational and communication skills
- An excellent sense of team-work
- The ability to work under pressure and handle several concurrent tasks
- Previous experience will be considered an asset.