Vecchia Napoli (Salini) in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Barista to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
- The chosen candidate should have good communication skills;
- Enjoy working in a team and with people;
- Be reliable and have a professional attitude at work;
- The Barista will be responsible to provide guests with an exceptional drinking experience;
- You will be expected to carry out the given tasks to the highest standards, led by example and have problem-solving abilities.
The following attributes and characteristics are necessary for the post:
- Previous experience within a bar;
- Able to create classic cocktails;
- Have a passion for food and drink;
- Ideally able to speak a good level of English;
- Be familiar with Micros Operational P.O.S system;
- Possibly qualified from a recognised Culinary Arts school;
- Possess a valid work permit to work in Malta and clean police conduct.
Vecchia Napoli restaurants are part of Kitchen Concepts Ltd which operates some of Malta’s favorite restaurants. At Kitchen Concepts we strive to offer the very best of hospitality by serving excellent food, in pleasant surroundings, served by our efficient and dedicated staff. If you are driven and passionate about everything food and drink can offer and open to having your skills developed further, then you should drop us a line and join us.
Pizza e Pasione! La vivanda scugnizza, the street urchin’s meal, has conquered the tables of the world. Here at Vecchia Napoli we have left no stone unturned to bring the very best of Neapolitan and indeed Italian Pizza to your table. Our Pizzaoili have spent several weeks in Milan with Massimo Francavilla, Pizza champion of Europe, and in Naples with Ernesto Cacialli, chose to prepare the Pizza for President Clinton during his visit in Naples. The wood-burning oven, forno a legna, was constructed by maestro fornaiolo Uglo dall’Oglio, whose family has been in this trade for four generations. The wood is slow burning beech or oak, cut down in sustainable woodlands. Having learnt the trade from the Masters, we have imported our essential ingredients, our flour, tomato and mozzarella from the same producers that supply them. We have done our best to offer an interesting choice of Pizza. Some traditional – foremost amongst which is the Marinara, which most of you will be surprised to see has no fish or seafood! – and our own recipes. The all-time classics, Margherita and Marinara are available with both the thinner, crispier costiera crust as well as with the traditional bordo alto Napoletana, puffier and lighter.