Infinitely Xara Limited in Malta is looking to recruit a Banqueting Assistant
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The Banqueting Assistant
will be reporting directly to the Banqueting Manager to ensure the smooth running of but not limited to conferences, launches, weddings, gala dinners, outside catering events and other functions and adhering to pre-established high standards of service and control.
Duties will include:
- Coordinating and overseeing the function operations ensuring open inter-departmental communication and effective planning;
- Ensuring adequate resource planning to ensure that all equipment is ordered in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that all team members portray and deliver high-quality standards of service at all times.
Infinitely Xara Limited:
Infinitely Xara is a luxury five-star brand known for its fine hospitality and catering; owners and operators of The Xara Palace Relais & Chateaux, a 17th century Palazzo Hotel in Mdina and The Xara Lodge, a true multi-purpose venue covering over 5,000 sq meters nestled in the open Rabat countryside. Infinitely Xara is also the operators of Palazzo de Piro Cultural Centre and The Medina Restaurant in Mdina. Infinitely Xara now provides business travellers with a conference space at The Xara Lodge nearby that holds up to 1000 delegates for product launches and other corporate events, suites of meeting rooms, a lavish Boardroom, as well as extensive grounds for receptions, team-building and entertaining. Moreover, the Palazzo de Piro adds a superb Sala Nobile, an enfilade of private dining rooms, a banqueting room and a plethora of intimate spaces that overlook 240-degree panoramic views of the Maltese Islands to the sea. Our brand character is energetic, warm, thoughtful and contemporary. These values are the inspiration of how we approach every part of our operation and have led to us being recognised with numerous international awards, as well as the loyalty of our guests and customers.
- Experience in banqueting is considered an asset;
- Must be a strong team player and hands-on;
- Must have very high standards for attention to detail and commitment to deliver excellent customer service;
- Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.