A vacancy as a Banking Officer with a leading bank is currently available.
As a Banking Officer, you will form part of the Finance and Treasury and you will report to the Head of Finance and Treasury.
- Supervision of staff carrying out daily processing operations
- Monitoring and following up on account reconciliations
- Ensuring that the Bank's core banking and payment systems are running smoothly
- Performing testing, providing support, documentation, and carrying out end user training in relation to the banking system.
- Interacting with the software vendors to resolve issues effectively
- Performing testing on the SWIFT and SEPA system of the bank
- Handling of escalated internal or external queries
- Updating of the relevant manuals
- Assisting the finance team during audit and regulatory assignments
- Other duties as may be required by management
Education & Experience:
- You will have a diploma or degree in banking, or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience in a banking environment
- You must possess the latest knowledge with regards to banking operations
- Knowledge of SWIFT and SEPA functionality is a must
- You must be a meticulous individual with strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You will also possess a high level of IT literacy