A Senior Credit Officer position is currently available within the banking industry in Malta.
- Building and maintaining a healthy portfolio of customers
- Ensuring a high and sustained level of service whilst developing and enhancing a strong relationship with them as well as with the team reporting into you
- Assess and analyze the needs of the customers and provide solutions through the products and services offered by the bank
- Working in conjunction with colleagues in other business units to create the best synergy and identifying prospects for lending, trade finance and deposit products
Education & Experience:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of local experience in portfolio management in Corporate and Business Banking
- You should ideally possess a qualification in Banking & Finance, Business or a related subject at Degree or Diploma level
- A strong background in financial analysis and business appraisals
- A highly motivated and self driven person
- Have a commercial focus, excellent communication skills and is committed and mature.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Maltese
Job Ref: NA358
Given the current situation, kindly note that we are experiencing some delays from employers in their recruitment plans. However, rest assured we are working closely with them to make sure we create the relevant pipeline of candidates for when the time is right. Should you be interested in this vacancy, we encourage you to apply above and would like to thank you in advance for your time, patience and understanding throughout this recruitment process.