Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit an Operations Officer
to join their expanding team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and organisational skills and an acute sense of attention to detail.
- Processing all inward and outward payment instructions/card transactions in a timely and accurate manner;
- Troubleshooting card and payment processing issues;
- Resolving problems encountered with reconciliations;
- Close monitoring of outstanding payments and liaising with counterparty banks;
- Reconciling ordered and received cards issued by the company;
- Overseeing card packaging and delivery;
- Maintenance and monitoring of card products inventory;
- Providing assistance in cards and payments fraud monitoring;
- Taking the initiative to identify and recommend process improvement opportunities;
- Other general operational duties assigned by management;
- Working in a changing environment where responsibilities and duties may change from day to day;
- Continuously learning and improving product and job knowledge.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Qualification in banking or similar;
- Minimum of 2 years local payments processing related experience;
- Experience and knowledge of SWIFT and card payments will be considered as an asset;
- Ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
- Be a proficient user of Microsoft Office applications;
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality;
- Ability to work well under pressure.