Credit Europe Bank in Malta is looking to recruit a Corporate Banking Officer
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be responsible for dealing with the day-to-day requirements of corporate banking customers and will be reporting to the Unit Manager of Corporate Lending. This is an excellent opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals who wish to develop their career further within the corporate banking field.
Desirable assets should include:
- Responding to customer’s requests in a timely manner and in line with the corporate procedures;
- Conducting credit reviews on a regular basis and following up on the daily monitoring processes, such as the settlement of any excesses and past dues;
- Supporting the presentation to the local/international credit committee;
- Loan monitoring;
- Meeting prospective customers and promoting the Bank’s products and services;
- Data input.
Credit Europe Bank:
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates 118 branches, 634 ATMs, around 4.700 sales points and 21.000 points of sale terminals. The Bank has 4.409 employees in 10 countries. About 6.3 million customers around the world entrust their financial affairs to Credit Europe Bank. We offer our corporate customers a wide range of banking products and services, including international trade and commodity finance, project finance and working capital loans. Represented in key trading hubs such as the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in raw material exporting and importing countries including, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine, we are well-positioned to finance our customers’ transaction flows across the globe. To our retail and SME customers, we offer non-complex and transparent products in four Western and Eastern European countries: Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, and Russia. Our mission is providing financial services that create value for customers. Our vision is being the preferred bank in our core markets.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate banking;
- Knowledge of basic banking, finance, and accounting principles;
- Willing to learn new products in the corporate banking field;
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure;
- Planning, problem-solving and attention to detail;
- Fluent in written and spoken English and other foreign languages (preferably including Turkish).