Credit Europe Bank in Malta is looking to recruit an Officer Corporate Credits
to join their team on a full-time basis. The chosen candidate will be reporting to the Head of Corporate Credits and will be responsible for monitoring credit risks for all customers within defined policies and guidelines. The selected applicants have to interact with other departments on controlling and maintaining the required documentation and preparing related internal and external reports.
The ideal candidate should possess:
Credit Europe Bank:
Credit Europe Bank N.V. is headquartered in the Netherlands and operates 118 branches, 634 ATMs, around 4.700 sales points and 21.000 points of sale terminals. The Bank has 4.409 employees in 10 countries. About 6.3 million customers around the world entrust their financial affairs to Credit Europe Bank. We offer our corporate customers a wide range of banking products and services, including international trade and commodity finance, project finance and working capital loans. Represented in key trading hubs such as the Netherlands, Switzerland and the United Arab Emirates, as well as in raw material exporting and importing countries including, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine, we are well positioned to finance our customers’ transaction flows across the globe. To our retail and SME customers, we offer non-complex and transparent products in four Western and Eastern European countries: Germany, The Netherlands, Romania, and Russia. Our mission is providing financial services that create value for customers. Our vision is being the preferred bank in our core markets.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in corporate credits;
- Knowledge of banking, finance and accounting principals;
- Understanding of international finance;
- Use of professional concepts and knowledge of company policy to solve routine issues or problems;
- Strong ability to use MS office applications;
- Be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Turkish.