Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Back-End Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Back-end Developer, you’ll create high-performance software that will be the core of our trading services. Your clean code contributes to better integration and leads to engaging products. You will improve the scalability of our suite of tools, from APIs to web and mobile apps to plugins, helping us to meet the needs of our rapidly growing customer base.
What you'll do:
- Build and test scalable, low-latency applications, APIs, and plugins for our customers, internal teams, and third-party developers;
- Troubleshoot applications during development and deployment;
- Build automated unit and integration tests and perform code reviews to improve the code quality;
- Participate in the deployment of new products and features by collaborating with other teams;
- Make codebases consistent and maintainable.
What you have:
- Expertise in programming languages, preferably Perl, Python, PHP, C/C++, Go, or Ruby;
- Ability to produce high-quality, self-documenting code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques;
- Knowledge of information security and data protection;
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
What’s good to have:
- Experience with asynchronous programming and scalable systems;
- Experience with relational database design and/or open-source RDBMS systems such as MySQL and PostgreSQL;
- Background in Linux and other open-source platforms.
What we’ll give you:
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- Growth-inducing challenges;
- Productive work atmosphere;
- Cooperation, support, and empowerment;
- Career progression opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Travel and internet allowances.