Our client is looking to recruit for an Azure Cloud Architect in Malta. You will be in close coordination with the other technical teams responsible for designing and implementing Cloud solutions.
Responsibilities would include:
- Working at system support level on day to day operational issues, requests and project tasks involving various technologies
- Install, configure, administer, manage, and support Azure compute instances, Azure Backup, Azure Storage and Monitor.
- Configure and troubleshoot Terminal servers (RDS), Windows Clustering, NLB, DFS, Internal PKI, and Hyper-V. PowerShell cmdlet and scripting.
- Understands, documents, and supports the underlying business processes, workflows, data and application platforms that depend on Microsoft services.
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and use sound judgement to resolve problems.
- Engage other teams in accordance with processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
Education & Experience:
- Hold a Degree is IT or equivalent
- Have 5 years’ experience as a Cloud Architect or Cloud Engineer
- Must have a hands-on experience of system administration of Windows server-side infrastructure, virtual machines, and associated technologies on physical servers.
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud Services, Azure Storage, SSO etc
- Broad knowledge and understanding of Microsoft technologies like O365, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Devops
- Knowledge of Data encryption, Protecting AD Azure, and monitoring cloud infrastructure.
- Have certifications in Azure such as Azure Fundamentals.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and multi-task across various groups and functional teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to work under pressure in a rapidly changing, high-growth environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in English
About the company:
The company recruiting for the vacancy of Cloud Architect is with an established Technology company based in Malta servicing a large EU industry of enterprise-level clients.