Bonnici Bros Ltd in Malta is a leading entity in the local construction civil engineering industry. It enjoys an excellent reputation for commitment to quality and client satisfaction. As part of their expansion strategy, they are looking to recruit an Auto-Electrician
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Based at the workshop in Ta’ Zuta the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidates should have:
- Understanding and following electrical diagrams and schematics;
- Preventive maintenance according to agreed programs and contracts;
- Fault diagnostics and repair works as per the manufacturer’s procedures;
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience;
- In possession of a Technical Diploma or the equivalent;
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team;
- Fluency in English and Maltese;
- In possession of a driving license.
Applicants who worked in garage workshops or have similar industry experience are also encouraged to apply.
Bonnici Bros Ltd:
Since its inception, the Bonnici Group has had a vision and commitment to produce and deliver only the best. Headquartered in Burmarrad, the Group has been a leading player on the local civil engineering and road building industry. Established in 1975 by the Bonnici Brothers, the group has rapidly grown and today comprises three main companies – Bonnici Bros Ltd, Zrar Ltd and United Equipment Co. (UNEC) Ltd.