Quantum Business Services Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an Audit Associate
to join their team on a full/part-time basis. The Audit Associate
will be expected to lead the process of financial auditing of a portfolio of clients, both local and international by performing the necessary audit work on the Financial Statements and completing audit files under the supervision of the responsible auditor. The successful candidate will be required to maintain a working relationship with a team of independent auditors.
The Ideal candidate must:
- Planning the audit and prepare the LOE
- Conducting audit work and documentation
- Drafting the Financial Statements
- Preparing the audit report and other documentation
- Reviewing audit findings and reporting with the responsible auditor
- Completing the audit and carrying out the necessary follow-ups.
Minimum Qualifications Required:
- Have good command of Microsoft Office applications like Excel, Word etc
- Be fluent in English
- Be pro-active and take an initiative
- Be interested to pursue a career in auditing Training on audit programmes, procedures and methodology will be given to the successful candidate.
Minimum Audit Experience Required:
- Applicants must be in possession of a University Degree in Accounting or ACCA Qualification (or is in its final stages).
Quantum Business Services Limited :
Quantum Business Services Limited is made up of a team of qualified accountants. We provide accounting and book-keeping services tailor-made to the needs of the client. Quantum Business Services assists with data recording and has the necessary expertise to ensure all statutory requirements are met. We pride ourselves in offering the highest quality financial control function to all our clients.
- Applicants must have 2 years' experience.