Tabsat ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Audio Video Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
While an AV technician’s day-to-day duties and responsibilities are determined by where they work, there are many core tasks associated with the role. Based on our analysis of multiple job listings, these include:
- Set Up Audiovisual Equipment;
- Set up and install media equipment such as LCD projectors, speakers, TVs, video monitors, and cameras;
- Complete electrical wiring, programming, and basic construction;
- Set up and alter room arrangements including tables, seats, and stages according to blueprints, layout diagrams, and schedules;
- Engage Customers;
- While performing on-site work, AV technicians must provide outstanding customer service and develop working relationships with their clients. Great technicians mentor newer peers to provide a high level of customer service. They use strong communication as a tool to keep project progress moving forward and put event coordinators at ease;
- Conduct Quality Control Analysis;
- Skillfully run video, audio, and signal testing. Their responsibility is to guarantee their clients a high-quality experience. Technicians ensure all connected systems operate at peak performance. When issues arise, they troubleshoot and adjust the AV system as required. AV technicians use objective analysis to spot issues and eliminate them before an event;
- Operate and Troubleshoot Sound and Video;
- Execute a flawless event from a media standpoint;
- The most successful technicians problem-solve and handle equipment malfunctions well, even under pressure. They focus on making sure their systems are working properly. When something goes wrong, AV technicians troubleshoot without showing concern to customers;
- Electronic Equipment Repair;
- Performing electronic repair, installation, and maintenance;
- Understand Ohm’s law and use meters to measure signal output;
- Repair LCD, plasma, and DLP TV screens and projectors;
- Their job requires constant hands-on tinkering with technology to stay on top of the latest technology models;
- Clean and maintain equipment and are tasked with reporting damages to their AV manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
Tabsat Ltd installs Hotel Tv Headends, Marine Satellite TV and Marine satellite internet and more.
- Enthusiastic individuals who can follow instructions and work well with a team while installing video and audio systems;
- A minimum of one year’s experience working with audiovisual equipment.