Lecocqassociate Limited in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced Attorney-at-Law
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Lecocqassociate Group specialises in the niche areas of regulatory banking and corporate finance. It has four international offices in Geneva, Malta, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our Malta office is a boutique corporate and finances regulatory practice which has been established in 2010 and specialises in selected areas, including regulatory banking, collective investments, corporate finance, regulatory insurance, Islamic finance and private equity.
- Forming part of the Lecocqassociate team in Malta, you will liaise with clients with respect to their needs and requirements;
- Draft the necessary documentation required with respect to the setting up of the respective entities, as the case may be (e.g. contracts, business plans, client memorandums, offering documentation, memorandum and articles of association, board resolutions etc.);
- Act as a constant point of liaison between clients and the respective regulatory authority;
- Conduct thorough research in order to provide clients with the best solutions for their business needs;
- As part of a growing and dynamic team, you will occasionally assist in developing projects for the Lecocqassociate Group and be involved in managing exciting projects for the firm.
- Maltese bar qualification, with a minimum of 3 post bar exam experience;
- Have a good command of legal principles pertaining to the corporate and finance regulatory field and must be able to apply such principles to day-to-day requirements of clients as they may arise;
- Attention to detail, extreme precision and the ability to think on your feet, able to work facts in order to tailor structures to clients’ specific needs and be solutions-orientated;
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients;
- Be pro-active and have a ‘can-do’ attitude; be willing to learn further and develop their skills and shall be good team players;
- Native Maltese and/or English speaker as a minimum, fluency in French is an asset;
- Must be well acquainted with Microsoft Office (ideally, with ECDL qualification);
- Available as soon as possible.
Interested candidates should send their CV to:
Mr Kevin Causon
Chief Operating Officer
Tel: +356 22482910
The Lecocqassociate Group consists of four international offices: Lecocqassociate Geneva, as a boutique law firm specialised in the niche areas of regulatory banking and corporate finance, Lecocqassociate Malta as a regulatory advisory practice, Lecocqassociate (DIFC) Dubai as a structuring advisory practice and Lecocqassociate (ADGM) Abu Dhabi as legal consultants.