One of our clients is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Trust Administrator to join their growing team. The role will be on the day to day running of a portfolio of clients, containing a mixture of trusts and companies. The successful applicant will be responsible for dealing with a broad range of responsibilities under the supervision of a Team Leader.
- Ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and maintained at all times
- Entity reviews - assisting in carrying out an annual review of all entities within own portfolio
- Liaising with other departments in relation to accounting and taxation issues
- Liaising with clients and intermediaries with regards to queries of a non-complex nature
- Administration of companies in relationship
- Completion of internal control reports
- Project work of a non-complex nature on an ad hoc basis
Education and Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of an 'A' level standard
- A minimum of a years previous working experience in administration, ideally within the financial services sector.
- Previous experience in Trusts would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to deadlines