Hospice Malta is currently looking to recruit an Assistant to the Loan Equipment Services
to join their team on a part-time basis.
The Assistant to the Loan Equipment Service
will be part of a dedicated Interdisciplinary Team providing Palliative Care to patients and their families; ensuring the effectiveness of the equipment loan and return service
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide necessary information to clients during pick up of equipment;
- Ensure that all equipment is returned in working order;
- Liaise with team members and clients regarding equipment pick up and return logistics;
- Clean equipment as per instructions given by team members;
- Updating loan/return of equipment forms as necessary;
- Support equipment coordinator with equipment stock control
Hospice Malta is a voluntary organisation inspired by Christian values. It exists to provide and promote the highest standards of Palliative care for persons with cancer, motor neurone disease, end of life respiratory, cardiac, renal and liver disease. It also aims to help and support their families.
- Able to read and write in Maltese and English;
- Able to understand and explain instructions on how to use mobility aid equipment (the necessary training will be provided);
- Being sensitive towards clients picking up or returning equipment;
- Able to work effectively and communicate well with clients, staff, and volunteers;
- To be in possession of a clean driving licence.