Blue window Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an Assistant to Digital Project Manager to join their team on a fulltime basis.
*jobsinmalta.com would like to reassure you that despite these very challenging times, Blue Window Ltd is carrying out online interviews and the selected candidate will be set up to work remotely until the offices reopen.
By nature, a multitasker with an interest in marketing! You find it easy to coordinate projects, track the progress, and report on the results. You will be assisting the Digital Project Manager in all areas of the project's handling.
What you'll be doing:
What you'll bring:
- Optimize our websites in a visual aspect;
- Assisting DPM (Digital Project Manager) with planning and scheduling projects;
- Taking part in websites redesign;
- Suggesting methods for improvement;
- Ongoing status on project progress;
- Stay up-to-date with trends and digital media technologies;
- Track and monitor Competitor’s publications;
- Any other reasonable tasks necessary for you to carry out your role effectively and efficiently.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in graphic design;
- Strong communication skills;
- Tactful and patient mindset;
- High attention to detail;
- Data and results driven mind-set;
- Deadline driven attitude;
- Positive, ‘can do’ approach & ‘problem solve’ attitude;
- A thirst for learning;
- Pro-activeness and adaptability;
- Able to work effectively under pressure and in autonomy;
- Microsoft Office skills.
What we are offering:
- Basic knowledge in the Content management system;
- Knowledge of UX design;
- Understanding of basic SEO principles;
- Experience in iGaming world;
- French language would be an asset.
Blue Window Ltd:
Digital marketing agency, operating in 20+ countries spread out over 5 continents that develops and grows affiliate brands, specialising in the delivery of high-value traffic that is targeted for specific markets. We successfully create industry changing digital experiences for both clients and partners! Blue Window Ltd. is a family of talented individuals and offers a unique, relaxed working environment that boosts both creativity and productivity. Let’s turn interactions into extraordinary experiences!
- Private Health Insurance;
- Quarterly company and departmental events;
- Professional Development allowance;
- Flexible working hours that fits your daily routine;
- Attractive financial package including bonuses;
- Discounts around the island;
- Friday beers get together;
- Fitness and Well-being package;
- Birthday day Off records.