One of our clients within the services industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an Assistant Technician to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Test, wire and assist the technician in charge in commissioning systems, close job cards and calls as per Company standards and clients requirements;
- Assist in ensuring that all equipment required is according to the job card, client exigencies and system limitations;
- Make recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on-site and pass on proposals to sales executives;
- Make proper use of the field automation systems;
- Comprehend customer requirements, provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Be aware of electrical, mechanical and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Basic knowledge in Extra Low Voltage systems and networking;
- Able to work as part of a team;
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment;
- Strong written and verbal communication in English;
- Valid driving license;
- Clean police conduct.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Have a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude;
- Familiar with mobile tools and applications.