Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Technician on a full-time basis.
Reporting to the Mgr Tabletting Technical Support, the selected candidates will form part of the Technical Operations team within the Tabletting area at the Bulebel facility.
The main duties will involve:
- Performing changeovers;
- Routine preventive maintenance on moveable equipment;
- Weekly routine schedules;
- Assisting in technical faults/correctives and other upcoming tasks from day to day works.
Candidate(s) should have:
Candidates applying must be living in Malta and have a valid work permit.
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.:
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. is a leading global pharmaceutical company that delivers high-quality, patient-centric healthcare solutions used by millions of patients every day. Headquartered in Israel, Teva is the world’s largest generic medicines producer, leveraging its portfolio of more than 1,800 molecules to produce a wide range of generic products in nearly every therapeutic area. In speciality medicines, Teva has a world-leading position in innovative treatments for disorders of the central nervous system, including pain, as well as a strong portfolio of respiratory products. Teva integrates its generics and speciality capabilities in its global research and development division to create new ways of addressing unmet patient needs by combining drug development capabilities with devices, services and technologies. Teva's net revenues in 2017 were $22.4 billion.
- Good technical skills and bench fitting skills;
- A good level of oral and written skills in the English Language;
- Good communication skills;
- A good level of organisational skills and a methodical approach;
- Undergone up to 60 hours technical training course within the Mechanical Engineering field or achieved a Wireman’s Licence A;
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Tabletting Operations.