Alberta in Malta is looking to recruit Assistant Technicians to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidates will assist with all installations and any fault finding at both the customers’ and Company premises.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists the technician in charge in commissioning systems, troubleshoots, tests, repairs and services technical equipment, closes job cards and calls by tying workflow to schedule as per company standards and clients requirements;
- Assists in ensuring that all equipment required are according to the job card, client exigencies, and system limitations;
- Compiles timely and proper documentation for any service and installation conducted by completing necessary forms, reports, logs, and records as per departmental procedures;
- Makes recommendations for improvements and upgrades to clients on-site and passes on proposals to sales executives;
- Makes proper use of the field automation systems;
- Cooperates with technical teams and shares information across the organization by using the right communication flows;
- Applies appropriately mannered communication skills with clients, colleagues, and superiors;
- Comprehends customer requirements, provide high-quality service and customer support during site visits;
- Builds positive relationships with customers, applies excellent customer care at all times, and oversee the preservation of both the clients’ and company’s property and equipment;
- Is aware of electrical, mechanical, and chemical health and safety issues; also understand appropriate manual handling techniques;
- Attends any training provided by the Company and sits for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintains customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follows all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Performs any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Possess good communication skills;
- Has clean conduct, and driving license;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Demonstrates confidence in his/her ability;
- Holds a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude;
- Has the ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment;
- Is familiar with mobile/tablet tools and applications.
Alberta exudes passion and continually strives to assist people within its field of competence – fire, and security. The company’s hallmark has always been one of excellence, with an unerring and consistent benchmark. Whilst continually striving to get things done properly and with due diligence, client safety and security always comes first. Alberta designs and provides the protection which clients require and feels privileged to have played a key role in offering security to clients’ families, homes, and businesses in Malta and internationally.