General Soft Drinks Co Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Mechanic
to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Assisting the Mechanic in all work, including routine vehicle servicing and preventive maintenance;
- Vehicle washing, cleaning and polishing;
- Performing collection and delivery of vehicles;
- Ensuring that vehicles are in compliance with Government Traffic Regulations and with Health & Safety legislation;
- Ensuring that the company vehicle and transport garage are kept in a clean and well-organized condition;
- To perform collection and delivery of vehicles from (VRT or repairs);
- To perform car washing according to schedule;
- To perform vehicle checks and record on the official company checklist so as to ensure that all vehicles are kept in an optimum condition;
- To ensure that the Transport Garage is kept in a clean and organized order (i.e. cleaning/floor-sweeping roster must be implemented and a good housekeeping mentality must be fostered);
- To immediately report to any defects observed in vehicles.
General Soft Drinks Co Ltd:
The General Soft Drinks Co Ltd is responsible for manufacturing a wide range of soft drinks across Malta. We do this for brands owned by The Coca Cola Company (TCCC) including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Fanta, Dr. Pepper, Sprite, Schweppes, and Kristal. We are an independent Coca Cola bottler and are the sole licensed bottler for products of TCCC in Malta. We employ over 240 people in Malta and Gozo at our manufacturing site, offices, and distribution centers. Our Company is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our products and operations, with a particular focus on recycling, water stewardship energy, and climate protection. Through our sister company, GSD Marketing Ltd we sell and distribute TCCC products manufactured in Malta as well as import, sell and distribute other TCCC products including Nestea, Cappy Juices and Powerade. We also import, sell and distribute other brands including Monster, Bavaria, Stella Artois, Berlin Beer, Lowenbrau, Café Mauro and Evian on behalf of other brand owners.
- Driver's license for category C;
- Able to speak, read and write in English and Maltese;
- Willing to learn as training will be given to the chosen applicant.