In this role of an Assistant Maintenance Manager, you will work with the Maintenance Manager and be responsible for all staff within the Maintenance Department in his absence along with the daily coordination within the operation.
- You will ensure a safe, well-maintained hotel where everything functions as it should and where all maintenance and power costs are within budgeted controls.
- Efficient preventative maintenance procedures must be met at all times, and a quick reaction to maintenance requirements from guests and staff..
- Ensures a continual flow of water and power at the most economical level and monitors consumption levels compared to budgets and recommends methods for effecting savings.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in guiding the maintenance staff into a highly skilled and flexible team in which each individual member is well trained, properly managed and highly motivated.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager to ensure total safety at the place of work where all maintenance matters are concerned, particularly during repairs, and after modifications are carried out.
Experience & Skills
- You will have a good standard level of education
- Knowledge of Materials Control
- Able to manage and lead a team of co-workers
- Be Self-confident, efficient and well organized
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English a must - Maltese would also be preferred
- Be Flexible and honest
- Currently living in Malta
Job Reference - ZO792