Paragon Recruitment in Malta is looking to recruit an Assistant Housekeeper on a full-time basis to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible to assist the Housekeeper Supervisor in ensuring efficient operations of the Housekeeping department in accordance with company's standards.
- Assist the Housekeeper in all tasks and duties related to Housekeeping;
- Ensure offices, apartments, guest hallways and common areas are cleaned to the Company's standards;
- Inspect apartments and common areas as per schedule;
- Assist in the preparation of employee schedules according to arrivals and departures;
- Complete all paperwork and closing duties prior to leaving and communicating any changes to the Housekeeper;
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner;
- Assist in the monitoring of Housekeeping personnel;
- Assist in the cleaning of Offices;
- Attend the weekly department meetings with the maintenance team;
- Comply at all times with the company's standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient operations.
Qualifications & Skills:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Ability to work on 12-hour shift (day in/day out);
- Reliable and responsible character;
- Ability to work with changing priorities and remain calm under pressure;
- Exceptional service orientation and ready to see through guest needs;
- Proactive approach, with exceptional initiative and problem-solving abilities to ensure the highest levels of productivity and guest satisfaction;
- Own a clean driving licence;
- Possess a car.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.