As part of their Food and Beverage Leadership Team restructuring, Hilton Malta is seeking to recruit a second Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent guest experience while training team members and working within budgeted guidelines.
The selected candidate will:
We are looking for:
- Oversee operations of Food and Beverage outlets;
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service;
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team;
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist in setting departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures;
- Develop menus with other members of the Food and Beverage team;
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue;
- Find ways of working more effectively in order to enhance outlet performance;
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation;
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships;
- Deputise for the Food and Beverage manager in their absence.
- Previous Food and Beverage Management experience;
- Commitment to delivering high levels of customer experience;
- Excellent leadership and communication skills;
- Creativity to drive outlet performance;
- Knowledge of Financial Systems and payroll management;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of work situations;
- Positive attitude;
- Good communication skills.
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.